Wed 2 May 2018
Unfortunatley the repairs to the escalator in the centre have taken a lot longer than originally anticipated, and for this we can only apologise.
The parts which needed repairing are no longer available to buy, and because the gear smashed, it has had to be pieced back together, a mould made and a new gear manufactured.
We have had an revised date of repair of Mid June.
Please bear with us in this difficult situation, and continue to use the lifts & stairs to access the Upper Mall.
Sat 6 Jan 2018
Here at The Wellington, Aldershot we are always seeking Mall Traders to work alongside regular bookings. Ideally we are looking for any of the following concessions, however we are open to discuss any type of business:- Handbags and accessories, beauty, gifts, food/grab & go, furniture, children's toys & gifts.
The Wellington, Aldershot is a prime location with the following statistics
• 55+ shops & stores
• 200,000 sq ft of retail floor space
• 4.5 million annual footfall
• 58,000 resident catchment population
• 90 minute average dwell time
• 420 multi-storey car parking spaces including disabled and parent parking bays
• Anchor tenants such as ATF 24 hr gym, Wilko, Boots, Lidl, Argos, New Look, Peacocks
• Less than 10 minutes from train station
• 60 minutes from Waterloo
• Free Wi-Fi for all visitors
• Free to use soft play area
• Amazon locker pick up point
Our promotional spaces provide businesses with the opportunity to promote in a prime town centre location.
• Spaces available from 2m x 2m
• RMUs are perfect way to showcase your product or service
• Promotional rates available
For more information, contact Maureen George, Deputy Centre Manager firstname.lastname@example.org 01252 315315
Sat 6 Jan 2018
To keep up to date with offers & events:-
visit our Facebook www.facebook.com/wellington.centre
follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/shopwellington
or look out for us on Instagram @thewellingtonaldershot1